Thursday, January 19, 2012

First week after the Interview

It's such a big question mark in our head what exactly happen after your interview in the German Embassy. What to do and what to expect?

Our documents are being send by batch to Germany. Expect it to arrive there (the city where you are planning to reside soon) in 2 weeks. On the first week, the Alien Office of your German partner will send them a letter informing them of your visa application and will be asking in turn some of their documents. They will be given around 2 weeks deadline to complete and submit the documents. Per my husband, there is nothing extraordinary from their request, so there is nothing to worry about. My husband did ask me to send him a scanned copy of our Marriage License & CEMAR (Certificate of Marriage). It was a good thing I had a copy with me.

This is all for now. I will keep you guys posted. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment