Wednesday, August 10, 2011

CFO Certificate & Sticker

As requirement in leaving the Philippines thru family reunion visa, fiancee visa or working visa, the immigration officer will look for the CFO Certificate & Sticker that is affix inside your passport with the approved visa.

Commission on Filipinos Overseas (CFO) handles concern for permanent residents and immigrants overseas including spouse & fiancee of foreign national. To gain the Certificate, you need to attend a seminar and undergo an one-on-one interview.

This may sound like wasting time. But for those who went home crying from domestic abuse and the likes -- they will say that this is important. What happen to their experience you can avoid by simply giving yourself a chance to reflect on what they have to say.

For other information, you can check the CFO official website.

No comments:

Post a Comment